What a result .....

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Di, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Di

Di Active Member

It's the weekend and Vic has lost her voice! Gone. Completely speechless. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ahhhh, bliss. :biggrin::cool:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    biggrin:Ahhhh
    Vic
    biggrin
    weekend
    voice
  3. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Shouldn't someone try to help her find it?

I mean, it might jump out and frighten some poor unsuspecting passer by. You know what these voices are like.

Perhaps it just wanted a holiday. Like we all do from time to time.

Perhaps it was feeling abused and just wanted to escape for a while. You know, like socks in the washing machine.

It might even be one of the voices in my head. .. They shout at me sometimes......

Precioussssss.....

4. Di

Di Active Member

OK, thats quite scarey ....

5. mikelyons

[best charles laughton voice]It's the bells. They made me deaf, you know[/best charles laughton voice]

6. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Oooh ive just tried shouting at mum from up here..

and it didn't work :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ahhh she's so nasty to me ! :(:(:(:(

7. Di

Di Active Member

See? Its great, didn't hear a think. Well, praps a little squeek that sounded like a mouse had got it, but thats all. Its sooooooooooooo quiet round here. :biggrin::cool:

8. mikelyons

Never mind, Vic, I'm sure it'll come back. Just leave some nice ginger biccies and a glass of milk and don't forget to leave a candle in the window so it can find its way back.

(Everybody say... "I believe in fairies,...I believe in fairies, ...I believe in fairey's..")

(*I've just realised that this joke will be missed by all those who can't spell or who think that fairey's are a load of fairies or whatever.

I'm wasted on here! ;))

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
  9. Vickitorious

I believe in fairies.... I believe in fairies.... I believe in fairies....

10. Vickitorious

Yeh.. I am a bit confused...

please explain...

11. mikelyons

Fairey Aviation (the proper name) band referred to as fairey's

Unfortunately, most people spell it fairies, which is the plural of fairy (as in top of the Christmas tree or in gay man)

Why am I starting to wish I hadn't begun this explanation? :oops:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    biggrin:Ahhhh
    Vic
    biggrin
    weekend
    voice
  13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: whoooooooooooooooooo

yeqa... i drink to that oine,.,.... whoooooooo

;-) :biggrin:

14. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

awwwwwww poor Vicki, hope you get your voice back soon!

P.S: when you do get it back you can't talk twice as much as normal to make up for all this time you've not had it at all! :tongue:

15. Di

Di Active Member

Well, I was just coming to report the sad news! :( The voice has decided to creep back into place overnight and speach is almost fully restored. :mad: Seems you've hit the nail right on the head. She's gone into overdrive this morning. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. :eek: Heeeeeeeelp. Make it go away again. :ranting2:

16. meandmycornet

wooooooooooooooooooooo! GO Vicki!! keep up the talking girlie :biggrin: :tongue:

17. Di

Di Active Member

Noooooooooooooooo. Stop it! NOW! She doesn't need this kind of encouragement. :mad::tongue:

18. meandmycornet

I know, she doesn't need ANY encouragement :tongue: Its good to talk!!! GO VICKI GO VICKI!!!

19. Di

Di Active Member

The talkings not thaaaaaaat bad really, specially if you just "tune out" :tongue: but its the singing :redface: (well, if you can call it singin) :wink: :biggrin:

20. meandmycornet

well at least she doesn't sing in her sleep.................................... :tongue:

21. Di

Di Active Member

weeeeeeeeellll, there's probably not much difference between the noise she makes then and singing .... :tongue: (ducks from flying objects coming down the stairs). :biggrin:

22. mikelyons

That's no way to describe your little lad. He'll be traumatised for life;)