Were has Paddy Flower gone?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by ophicliede, Sep 8, 2011.

1. ophicliede

ophicliede Member

Is he on holiday or has taken the opportunity with the changes to the website in less activity on here? We are missing you Paddy don't abandon us.
  2. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

He's emailed out Fantasy League stuff today, so I'm sure he's fine. Probably buried under the amount of bets flooding in with 3 contests this weekend!
  3. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Is there anything in particular you wanted prices on?
  4. Di B

Di B Member

Paddy has informed the league today he is having a few technical issues with his laptop so that may be one of the main reasons for a temporary disappearance.

I also suspect that Paddy may be leading a double life, and it is a busy time at present for his alter ego? If there is a Mrs Paddy I think he may have to close the shop at least once a year! ;-)
  5. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

Or maybe he's busy with his band for one of this weekends contests (if he plays that is). Could we run into Paddy at Doc Martins on Sunday and not even know it?
  6. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Could he even be in a tent at one of the said contests?
    Now that would be impressive!
  7. Paddy Flower

Paddy Flower Active Member

I guess I had better reply in person.

A combination of a number of the above, a couple of reasonably large personal disruptions with Paddy's alter-ego (don't worry, nothing disasterous quite good infact, most of you would be jealous :D), along with the said computer gremlins has been making Paddy's contributions "challenging" to say the least.

Time should be on my side by NEXT weekend for Cheltenham and certainly London but don't expect too many other tMP contributions (prices etc.) for the moment as my limited time is being taken up by the league (paddy_flower@yahoo.com for details on how to enter - never miss a plug!!).

Normal service will resume soon enough when my life and laptop settle down a bit. (thanks for your concern)
  8. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Member

I'll have a tenner that "Paddy" has had breast augmentation!

Mystic Bob
  9. backrow

backrow New Member

no predictions function so we need our paddy even more!
  10. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

My tenner is on Paddy busy setting up recordings for his new commissions for Cheltenham..........mind you breast enlargement idea could be worth a flutter on <ooooer missus>
  11. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Maybe Paddy is Colonel Gaddafi. Have you ever seen the two of them in the same room together.... :)
  12. Paddy Flower

Yeah, what's happened to that? Ah well a lot of tMP hiatus too I suppose (must mean Paddy is a mod in disguise then...)

That's it, finally someone has guessed my true identity, YOU'RE ALL RATS!!!.. (Allah ackbar - I think)
  13. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

14. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

Intriguing! Colonel Paddafi perhaps?
  15. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

Oh joy!! That made me lol!!
  16. ophicliede

ophicliede Member

Come on Paddy where are the forecasts for the Nationals we are all having withdrawal symtoms = virtually nothing on this site and nothing on 4barsrest how will us brass band anoraks survive!
  17. Paddy Flower

Patience young Skywalker. I'm going to give final prices is a few days after I have received most of the bets from the league
  18. sbandsman

sbandsman Member

Just tried to access page one of this thread (at work) but the company access blocker came up and said the thread was "Offensive and in Bad taste"???????????? Paddy Flower offensive NEVER.........some of the odds may be bad taste but hey.