Well havnt we all grown up!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by IckleSop, Nov 6, 2006.

1. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Hey hey hey hey!

Long time ago since my last post!!!, Just battled my way though 25,745 messages!!!

Anyway it seems im not upto date with the lastest with any tmper anymore!!! with not going to pontins for 2 years and generally not playing *sob*!

To make me quickly upto date with new peeps, just a bit of fun mind!!!!, write one (or more) things that has happened in the last 12months i should know about, about you or anything :)

I'll start,

Im working for Yorkshire Building Society!!!, Sarahs nearly 17months and wishes to be a drummer when she grows another 2 foot!!!. Not playing or thinking about it for now :)
  2. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I got married.
  3. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Hey up Icklesop! We met at the Preston contest back in February.

Anyhow, I've moved over 200 miles away from home & I am no longer playing :(
  4. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

I got married too!. Not to Will tho........
  5. leisa

leisa Active Member

BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooohooooo!! missed u at pontins this weekend!!

haha I think i have filled u in on most things lol!! xxx
  6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Why not Kaz? that's such a shame!
  7. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

8. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

ahhhhh dont you always miss me??? :p
  9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I didn't get married!
  10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I hope not - I was hoping to be in the potential lineup :)
  11. leisa

leisa Active Member

of course i do chick. i miss my partner in crime have not seen u for yeeeeeeeears!!
  12. groovy

groovy Active Member

Yo dudes I have not posted in yonks either. It seems ages since Icklesop and I wrote the now-legendary :p tMP soap!! Maybe because it was ages ago... anyhoo in case anyone is interested I am playing with a different band (Clackmannan), been to NYBBS and am being a waster at school. teehee