Welcome back...!!!

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Jul 5, 2008.

1. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

In any case, Aardvark, its always part of human nature to be nosey!!(ha ha!!)

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Hi Guys, John in partic.

I'm using firefox for a bit and I've noticed something strange. I prefer the black text style, as I said previously, and what I'm noticing is that every time I access a new page, it reverts to the ghastly orange with ads. In fact it happens every time I move pages - even if I move back to an already visited page. This does not happen in IE.

Just thought you ought to know.

3. llewellynd

llewellynd Member

My post count doesnt seem to change despite having a few sausage moments, Im stuck on 53!

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Post count doesn't get incremented when posting in the Random categories. You will see that it is now 54 though, and not 53 as you suggest :) That's because you posted in this category.

Hope that helps explain.

5. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

That's going to cramp my style a bit - take longer to get to 10000! ;-)

6. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Same for me too.

7. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

TheMusicman, I was only thinking about that yesterday!! Seems fair enough. Random Off Topic posts not to be counted.

8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey Mike

I have my Mac permanently on now, and as I am out of work at the moment (between contracts) I don't have my PC/Laptop out or set up. I'll have a test of this sometime soon for you though.