Welcome back...!!!

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Jul 5, 2008.

1. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

Actually, Di. sorry, thats not what I meant. Where you see the person's details in any given post on these forums, yeah?

2. Di

Di Active Member

Ah, is this what you mean?

If so, yes, it's on Johns "to do" list isn't it John. :) *nudge* ;)

3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I do believe it's all done now... :):biggrin:

4. Di

Di Active Member

:tup:)

5. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

6. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Did I or did I not just get a centre screen popup advertising a movie from here (or was it a fluke from another tab?)?

If I did, that'll have to go :eek:

7. Di

Di Active Member

I haven't seen any pop-ups from here. Have you tried visiting the other site again to see if it happens again?

8. dyl

dyl Active Member

Me neither. Has to be another site you had open KMJ.

9. KMJ Recordings

Didn't think it would be - it must've come from another tab even though this was the active window ;)

10. KMJ Recordings

they're all still 'open' in tabbed browsing Di....I'll have just brushed passed something probably....not seen it since....

11. TheMusicMan

Nope, no popup ads from tMP...

12. KMJ Recordings

Huzzah :clap:

It's probably this laptop has got something nasty.

It keeps logging me out as well :rolleyes: (which doesn't happen from other machines)

13. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

I think its just on the black txt version, all the recent posts come up when I click on "New Posts" button at the top.

Also on the home page snippets of some recent posts are displaced even tho I click the tab every time to make them smaller, tho when I come back theyre there again. Dont know if that makes sense!

14. Di

Di Active Member

I think (reading this quote from John), that he'll be doing away with that version shortly and a black text version of the main style, tMP-2008 will be implemented.

I know what you mean, you're clicking on the arrow to close the box so it doesn't show the contents?
    We're currently in discussions as to the content of the front page. It does look like we have some duplication at the moment.

15. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Shame, I quite like this Black txt version, nice and simple, widescreen and easy on the eyes! (and no ads too, ooops!!) ;)

16. Aardvark

Aardvark Member

Has this changed now as although I can see I've had visits to my profile, I can't see who. Or am I missing something ?

17. Di

Di Active Member

I don't think anything has been changed. It says "recent" visitors. I'm not sure what the timescale is on that. Yours shows "7 views" but only two recent visitors. I'll have to ask the boss on this one what the timescale is .;)

18. TheMusicMan

... and besides, it's a public profile - always has been.

19. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

I like it, if your having a peep, people should be aware :D

20. Aardvark

Aardvark Member

Exactly - which is why I don't really see the need for logging who has visited. But now the facility is there, I want to know !!