Welcome back to the re-opened tMP...

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Aug 29, 2011.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Well... after much trouble and strife, and what seems an age - at long last we're back. Sincere apologies to you all for the outage but you'll be pleased to know there will be no more security issues, or virus's for some - we're back, and we're clean.

You will immediately notice we are on a new version of the software that powers tMP, which is now running the very latest incarnation of vBulletin vB4.1.5 - so you might like to familiarise yourselves with where all the controls are etc... I am still finding this out by the way!! If you have any issues, or you spot something that is missing or not working well please post this in the 'How-to' area and we will do our best to get it sorted though it may take some time.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    vBulletin vB4.
    powers tMP
    software
    new version
  3. John_D

John_D Member

great to have you back on line

4. YorkshireBand

YorkshireBand Member

Good to have you back and thanks for all the hard work

5. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

Thank goodness you're back, John. I almost had to do some work for a few days there.... ;)

6. Frontman

Frontman Member

Excellent news.

7. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

Glad you are back.

Is this an implied admission that you did actually find security problems with the last config?

8. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

You do a great job John, and we have to accept some things occasionally are going to go slightly wrong. Great to have the site back up and running, Great job, Thanks.

9. Paddy Flower

Paddy Flower Active Member

Yay for John :)

At last my (2nd) life can resume...

10. eflatbass

eflatbass Supporting Member

Life was rather empty without access to tMP. Congratulations to John and the team for restoring this wonderful site.

11. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms! By the way - where are the smilies? :)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    vBulletin vB4.
    powers tMP
    software
    new version
  13. Johncornetflugel

Johncornetflugel New Member

Likewise! Thanks for getting it back. Looking forward to catching up with all the latest news and gossip.