Websites for Show Bands

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pistolpea, Dec 12, 2007.

1. pistolpea

pistolpea New Member

Good afternoon,

I am posting to inform you about a brand new online service aimed specifically at performing show bands.

ellistonBANDS provide professionally designed and easy to update websites for show bands that put you in control. It gives you the freedom to change the content on your website whenever you want. No knowledge of programming required!

Out of date content, images not loading and distracting page designs all lead to visitors leaving the site faster than they came. Don't let your website be the only thing stopping your show band getting that next big gig!

A professional and stylish website, packed with lots of great features is available for your show band at a very reasonable price.

I invite you to browse our website, www.ellistonBANDS.com for more information.

I do not in any way want to spam your forums but thought that the service may be of interest to some show bands looking to get/improve their website.

Kind regards,

Peter Elliston

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Then please refrain from posting this in more than one category of our site! I've removed the other (identical) ad you've posted.