Website

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by gcbtrom, Jan 1, 2010.

1. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Apologies if this is the wrong place etc..

I have finally re-designed my website so would be interested in comments on design etc...

I am not a commercial web designer by any means but I am actually quite proud of this one - one of the better ones I've produced.

Anyway have a browse - I know a few things still need a bit of tweaking but will do them once I get more time.

Thanks all.

www.ayrtonhockaday.co.uk

2. As I have some vision problems, I believe you could make the fonts a size or two bigger. A few photos, and playing samples would add some interest. You are on the right track.

3. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Thanks. The font size can be corrected by anyone if you hold CTRL and scroll with the wheel on the mouse. Photos will be added, but I need to re-set every photo I want to add because they are all in different folders and won't upload unless in one folder.

Will try and get some playing samples soon although haven't got the right equipment at the moment.

4. Check the site I did for our group, not that it is the best, but I am proud of it considering I am really technologically challenged. It might give you some ideas.

5. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Site has been tweaked and is now working as I would like, along with photos AND a bigger font.

www.ayrtonhockaday.co.uk

6. As I said before, your on the right track. keep adding, and tweaking.