Web Site of the Month : March 2006

Discussion in 'tMP Website of the Month' started by Di, Mar 2, 2006.

Web Site of the Month : March 2006

Poll closed Apr 1, 2006.
  1. [url]www.wirebrass.co.uk[/url]

9 vote(s)
  2. [url]http://www.bandsman.co.uk/home.htm[/url]

12 vote(s)
  3. [url]www.kingdombrass.co.uk[/url]

26 vote(s)
  1. Di

Di Active Member

Poll now open for the March 2006 Web Site of the Month.

To nominate/second a web site for April 2006, click here.
  2. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Active Member

There were more than 3 sites put forward for nomination so how did you only come up with those
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

We didn't just 'come up with those' MArtin - nominated sites have to be seconded i norder to appear in the vote. Unfortunately one of the sites that was seconded seemed to be having hosting problems at the time of setting up the poll and therefore could not be considered.

Further details in the WoM Rules & Guidelines: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14015
  4. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Sites must be nominated and seconded. Unfortunately, there were only three this time.
  5. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Active Member

Fair enough I was just asking:tup
  6. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

Thanks to everyone who voted for Kingdom Brass and well done to Wire brass and The Banndsman too.
  7. Di

Di Active Member

Congratulations to Kingdom Brass. The official notification to the band is currently sitting in my mail box but I'm currently having issues with my email and cannot send anything. As soon as this gets resolved, you'll have your pretty banner to display on your web site. :)
  8. AlanD

AlanD Member

Well done kingdom brass! Great website, hope you are all having fun in Germany!

9. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

We still dont have it Di - Could you email it to me at eckwilson@btinternet.com please?
  10. Di

Di Active Member

Sorted. ;) Sorry about that, I have an email in my "sent" box so it must have got lost on the internet highway somewhere. I've sent to you again. :)
  11. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

Thanks Di, got it now.