Weather :(

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by I iNNoCeNt EyEs I, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Would ANYONE like to tell me why the hell it's the beginning of April, and here in Huddersfield 15 minutes ago it was sunny and quite warm and lovely, and now we have snow?!:confused: Someone kill the Ozone Layer:mad:

2. Ellie

Ellie Member

we getting snow too it not just you

3. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

The weather that really annoys me... is when it looks sunny from inside, but then you go out and its windy and cold :(
    Which is what its like at the moment

4. It annoys me when it starts snowing and you get excited and then it doesn't even stick.. it's nasty to go out in and you get all cold and wet, and it doesn't even leave anything to prove its presence:frown:

5. Ellie

Ellie Member

except dodgy old people on the road who drive even slower than normal because of the adverse weather conditions which means a twenty minute journey homes takes me fifty five GRRRRR

6. That's true.. or people ringing in work because they "daren't come in incase it gets really bad" IT'S NOT EVEN STICKING
    :mad:

7. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Well, it is lovely sunny and warm here in Potters Bar at the moment! I love the British weather and the fact it is different every day. I would get so bored if it was always the same like it is in some parts of the world.

8. Ellie

Ellie Member

i agree and the worse of it is that they get away with it and get paid. But even worse i have just seen a woman pulling her kid in a sled and there is no lying snow silly fool!!!!

9. That's just plain stupidness. but some people seriously think it's gonna get bad if they see one snowflake fall "NOOOOO, we're going to get snowed in, best run to the shops quickly and stock up on plenty of food and drink because in 5 minutes I won't be able to get outttt":confused:

10. Ellie

Ellie Member

it is the madness i just hope it not catching

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Huddersfield
    Ozone Layer
    minutes
    beginning of April
    Weather
  12. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

It's still quite nice down here - the weather's been good the last few days. Especially yesterday - I could walk around outside in a t-shirt! :biggrin:

13. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I can't help it we hardly ever got snow in Cornwall and never ever in Gibraltar :frown:,
    2 flakes of snow is a blizzard to me!