We Need A Band!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by suttynco, Jun 12, 2005.

1. suttynco

suttynco New Member

Two Exceptional Horn Players On The Look Out For A Band In The North West!!!(no specific area will consider anywhere) Any Takers?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anywhere
    area
    Exceptional Horn Players On The Look Out For A Band
    The North West
    Band
  3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

The North West is a large geographical area - how about some more 'localised' details and maybe the standard of band you are looking for.

;)

4. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

*shrug*
    if you can make it to garswood monday and thrusday nights, you'd be welcome to come for a blow... unfortunately we already have three good horn players, but the more the merrier right??
    xx

5. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

We'd love to have you join us!

4th section brass band Arnfield brass in Tintwistle (near Glossop) are looking for a horn player but the more they merrier!

If you are interested email me at little_b_140@hotmail.com and you can get more information about our band at www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

Good Luck, Bekki

6. CLAIRE SPONG

CLAIRE SPONG Member

Chapel-en-le-Frith Town Band (self-explanatory where it is!). We practice Tuesday nights 8pm, bandroom is near the football club. We have no real grading at the moment as we are building the band up from scratch after it having been inactive for 6 months but hope to do the area contest next year in the 4th section. Currently have 16 players in the main band & 10 in the junior band (with a few doing both).

7. MattB

MattB Member

You're both welcome to come for a blow at Littleborough Public, who rehearse Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm at Littleborough Con Club. Our bandroom is being refurbished at the mo, so we're nomads at the mo!

Get in touch if you want more details.

Matt.
    MD Littleborough Public Brass Band
    www.littleboroughband.co.uk

8. Do you still need a band?

Hi there,

I have only just joined this site and saw your advert. I was wondering if you were still looking for a band to play with. If you are, email me dominicmciver@hotmail.com and I can give you more info.

Ta

Dom

9. Vinny

Vinny Member

The Timperley Band

Horn players are always welcome to come down for a blow. The Timperley Band has recently reformed see (4barsrest news) and currently is attracting Championship standard players.

Rehearsals at the moment are Wednesdays nights only.

Please forward me you details if interested.

Many Thanks

Vin

10. tubaloopy

tubaloopy Member

Good Band

Just to back up Vinny's point......

If you want to be involved at the start of a "New" band, performing to a high standard, but the onus on having a good laugh, then Timperley is the band for you!
    When you come for a blow you will be VERY surprised at the faces you will know and the quality of the players that are already commited to the band.
    Many of the band have "been there, got the T-shirt" and have found something that attracts them to Timperley.
    I strongly urge you to try them out asap as before too long the opportunity will be lost.

Cheers
    Jon