We all loved the red room game thingy wotsit...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sunny_jimbob, Mar 15, 2004.

1. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

2. Dan

Dan Member

oh no!! Loved the other games, but i am sure that I will get into trouble at work soon :)

3. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

. . work :?: :?: What's that ?

4. Trigger

Trigger Member

Yep loved that game, but I fear that if I start another game, that I will fail my degree!! :lol:

5. Trigger

Trigger Member

HELP!!! I'm stuck in the room, got the hook, but haven't found anything long enough to attach to it to let me get the keys. What can I use? Also, how do you use the safe? And why doesn't the VCR play the tape when I click play? Someone please help me!!

6. Dan

Dan Member

Don't worry, the vcr didn't play for me either. I gave up at this point figuring that if you can't watch the vcr tape then there is not point continuing.

If anyone else know better..........................

:lol:

7. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

I know better, but being a sneaky git I PM'd Trigger! :twisted: 8)

8. Dan

Dan Member

Ahhhhh! Well in that case I will give her a call later as she is my sister!!!

:)

9. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

I recognise and commend your sneakiness Miss (slightly red faced edit!)![/i]

10. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Right. I have the key for the safe, and a selection of letters and numbers. Is there any pattern to the order of the numbers, or do I have to sit here trying lots and lots of combinations?

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    game
    room
    url
    red room game thingy wotsit
  12. Trigger

Trigger Member

Thank you very much Sunny_jimbob! I will try that out soon, unfortunately I have been banned from using the Internet, because the olds have decided I am obsessed with tMP. And will have to re-mortgage the house to pay the phone bill if I carry on at the rate I'm going. :roll: :roll: Will log in at uni thought!! Must go before I get caught!! :lol:

13. Trigger

Trigger Member

PS, Dan's my sister not my brother. But that's ok, she hasn't got a picture of herself on her avatar. :lol:

14. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Pah, damn my jumping to user name related conclusions :oops: :oops: . I should know better, given as most net people who meet me ask me first if I am Jim or Bob. :roll: :)

15. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

:oops: :oops: I haven't got past that part yet... My mate has but he's being difficult!

16. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Got it! PM heading your way!

17. HBB

HBB Active Member

I've got the hook, and smashed the glass. How do you get the key? Please help me!! :D

18. Dan

Dan Member

Pah - don't worry about it!!! After all I did choose a blokes abbreviation for my name, just can't stand being called Danni, Dani, Danny - whatever, I think they are all awful. So Dan it is!

:D

19. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I like this kind of thing! Good fun, and exercises the brain once it gets difficult :roll: :lol:

20. hornblower

hornblower Member

Help!!!!

Right I'm being gassed we have masks on, pushed table but don't know what to put under it!!! help please!!!

ok so I did it, but too many clicks damn!!!
    Anymore like that anyone can recommend?

21. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

*whispers and looks ashamed* that's the point I got to and couldn't suss it. I passed out and went back to the begging. I couldn't be bothered to go through it again! :oops: :oops: :oops:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    game
    room
    url
    red room game thingy wotsit