Wax on Wax Hoff............

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nickjones, Jul 2, 2006.

1. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wax Hoff
    erm somthing
    wee bit random
    url
  3. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

4. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

1)Um, is there a point to it?!!
    2)I'm sure he looked better than that in baywatch? whats with the afro?!!
    3) do we have any male volunteers to have there chest waxed and if so can i watch just so i can see how much pain it causes, reckon it must be very entertaining!! :)

5. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Erm don't think it serves any great purpose
    afro's were big in the '80's...
    volunteer....erm time to make a sharp exit!!!!!!! lol

6. sugarandspice

K, next question, where did you find it?! and more importantly WHY?!!

and i know you want to volunteer really!!

7. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

how painful could it be???????...anyway on that bombshell , it's a really random world out there..just one of many random things emailed to me when I have extra stupid work over the weekend..still only another 30 mins to ago...:)

8. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I didn't realise that you searched the web for this kind of stuff :lol:

9. sugarandspice

Thats what i would quite like to observe! *evil laugh!*

technically i don't think you can class waxing hoffman as working really can you?!

10. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Didn't search for it....was sent to me from a work colleague...thats the official line and I am sticking too it :)

11. sugarandspice

Sticking to it with wax?!......see, you know you want to!! ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wax Hoff
    erm somthing
    wee bit random
    url
  13. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

:clap:

14. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Ah whats the worse that could happen....hang on the last time I said that I ended up with three broken bones and a night in Hospital :eek:

15. sugarandspice

Why thank you, i thought it was terrible!

Oooh Oooh Oooh, he's coming round to the idea! i must have a very good persuasive side to me! I'm sure you wouldnt end up with any broken bones! and if you did you'd just have to get someone to nurse them better, see its has it's perks!

16. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- maybe our resident surgeon/butcher Mr. Ian Perks can help patch him back together again! ;)

17. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Sounds like Nick just volunteered for some fundraising for BBA at Pontins.........

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, if you pledge to give us £5, and we get a total of £100, you will see all the hairs on the chest of a fine tuba player in a localish band being taken off using wax strips. Nick has to pay a favour fine for any sounds resembling anguish during the process, due to a rash comment made on a Brass band Forum. Roll up! Roll up!!!!"

18. sugarandspice

now that was bad!

Funny you should say that, i was just thinking in the bath that something like that could make for a good fundraising idea. Well done for Volunteering Nick :)

19. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Unfortunatly due to other circumstances I will not be at Pontins , saying that there isn't enough hair to do a waxing , but thats too much information.... :)
    fundraising sounds a good idea though..

20. sugarandspice

Right, so now we need to conduct a search for the hairest man on tmp, then try and persuade him to have it all waxed off?!! hmmmmm!

Right, do we have anyone to start us off?! How harry are you?!! lol!!

21. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

That's Mr Perks to you sir. Only the enlightened few are able to use Mr Ian Perks in a sentence without fear of their favourite pet being made into a sausage.

22. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Harry?? have we narrowed the search down to hairy Harry's already???

There really is no contest about tMP's hairiest bloke, unless there are any gorilla's use this website regularly the hairiest chap has to be IJK (or also known as ICCB), Ian Knapton. By golly he's a hairy beast, currently playing trom at Yorkshire Co-op and Musical Director at Ireland Colliery Band. And no I'm not telling how I know! :biggrin: