Water Brass Band Rossendale

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Water Bill, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Water Bill

Water Bill New Member

We are a friendly group who meet on Wednesday evenings from 8 to 10 p.m. at our bandroom in Water Village (hence the bands name). Water village is near Rawtenstall which is close to Rochdale, Burnley, Blackburn etc etc. We currently have a number of vacancies and would welcome players of any / all brass band instruments. We are a non-contesting band but are working hard to build in numbers and in our playing. If you feel that you may be able to help us in this, why not come to a practice and try-out with us. For further details phone Chris on 07795 007964 or Arthur on 01706 603617.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Water Brass Band Rossendale
    Water Village
    brass band instruments
    friendly group
    Rochdale
  3. Janno

Janno New Member

Hi Chris

I wonder if you saw my posting on here a couple of weeks ago, about Play It Again Lancashire? We are currently looking for Lancashire bands to be involved in this project and would very much like to chat to you about it. I have tried phoning your mobile but without success and Arthur is no longer connected to the group I believe. If you are able to phone me that would be great. Many thanks, Janet Swan janet.swan@lancashire.gov.uk 07500 065535 or Helen Randle at BBC Radio Lancashire: 07752 844153

4. Bandsman1

Bandsman1 Member

Im'e not sure if you have already telephoned me. I am Jim Owen from the Barnoldswick Band. My email address is jwowen@aol.com if you want to send me some more info we would be interested in participating in your project.
    Jim