Water Band Rossendale

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Rumble, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Looking for somewhere to play out on wednesday night? ... Come and join us at Water Band Rossendale between 2000hrs and 2200hrs, you will be sure of a warm welcome. All players are very welcome but if you play Horn, Baritone or Trombone, you get the seats with the cushions on!:clap:

Contact Allan Cropper on 01706 216453 or
    Lee Mannion on 01706215885/mobile 07946467684
    for details and directions to the band room.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    somewhere
    welcome
    2000hrs
    band
    Comic Sans MS
  3. between 2000 and 2200 hours, thats a lot of playing time isnt it?! ;)

4. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Hi madandcrazytromboneguy,
    you,re just the sort of nutt...., sorry,.. person that we are trying to encourage to our wednesday night blows. If you pop along on Wednesday, at 8oclock, pm .. not only will you get a cushion, i will personally buy you a tea at playtime!:eek:

Rumble

5. vonny

vonny Member

Hi rumble,

My brother in law Dave plays bass in Water band, and Mark.. an old friend (who i hope remembers me, or i'll cry:biggrin: ) plays trombone there. I have sort of said i would come along for a blow sometime, but never have.

Yvonne x

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2005
  6. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Hi Yvonne,
    Stop thinking about it! .... DO IT ...
    You can have 2 cushions and a free tea ... or was that 2 sugars and one cushion? .. oh well, ... and bring any more of the family with you:rolleyes: .

Rumble

7. vonny

vonny Member

Oh blimey, now there is an offer i can't refuse :biggrin:

8. i would consider coming down but my wednesdays are taken up by playing for my hometown band hebden bridge, sorry, best of luck fillin your seats anyway :)

9. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Come and get your feet wet in WATER !

We still have a few vacancies to fill at Water Band in Rossendale and YOU are the one that we are looking for. .. So if you have nowt to do on a wednesday night, just pop along between 8pm and 10pm where you will be made most welcome. Kisses and cuddles are guaranteed as you come through the door :eek: .... unless your,e ugly, then we just shake hands !:tup .. Due to popular demand, we now charge 10pence for the tea at playtime but you do get a free biscuit :rolleyes: .

contact for details and directions...

Allan Cropper on 01706 216453 or
    Lee Mannion on 01706215885/mobile 07946467684

for details and directions to the band room.

Rumble (Ebass)

10. vonny

vonny Member

So rumble if you're ugly you don't get kisses and cuddles when you walk through the door?

I best not come along then as people won't be able to keep their hands off me :biggrin: :wink:

Isn't that right - - - - - - ?

Yvonne x

11. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

You get my vote :wink:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    somewhere
    welcome
    2000hrs
    band
    Comic Sans MS
  13. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Get back in your cage you lounge lizard :biggrin: :biggrin:

14. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Last chance to grab a chair .. sale ends wednesday

Hurry on down to Water Band on Wednesday 8pm-10pm and grab one of the last remaining chairs (wooden):rolleyes: and that chair will be reserved for you every wednesday rehearsal.;) Come early to avoid dissapointment, sale must end wednesday.:tongue: (no chairs may be removed from the band room). No deposit required (except your own backside holding an instrument) ... huge discounts for horn or baritone players !!!! :tup

Rumble

15. vonny

vonny Member

Hey chunks and what are you after ;)

16. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Will pm you a list before you get told off for being off topic and bumping threads :wink: :biggrin: