Wardle Anderson Require:

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by dhanimiller, Oct 2, 2012.

1. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

Wardle Anderson Brass are looking to consolidate our ranks after a strong 4th place finish at the 1st Section National Finals under the baton of our recently appointed MD Steven Walsh.

We need a Back Row Cornet (Position Negotiable), Solo Eb Bass and a Euph (Position Negotiable for the right candidate).

We are a friendly bunch and enjoy a good mix of varied concerts with a comfortable amount of contests throughout the year.

Interested candidates can either send me a message or contact me on 07429 494432

Thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wardle Anderson
    Back Row Cornet
    finish
    1st Section National Finals
    B
  3. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

As above, Cornet position now applies to Solo Cornet or Back Row.

4. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

Wardle Anderson Brass require :-

1) Solo Cornet - experience required, some challenging repertoire to look forward to!
    2) 2nd Baritone
    3) Solo Eb Bass - Again experience on this seat is preferable!
    4) Percussionist - Tuned or Kit

Apply in strict confidence by sending me a message or calling me on 07429 494432

5. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

Wardle Anderson Brass (Championship section from jan 2014), require a strong and experienced Cornet player (position flexible) and a Baritone player with immediate effect.
    We rehearse Mondays and Wednesdays at 7.30pm in Wardle High School and have a balanced variety of concerts and contests lined up in the coming months.
    Check our website out http://www.andersonbrass.co.uk/
    Message me if you have any questions or are interested in coming down!