Wardle Anderson Require:

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by dhanimiller, Oct 2, 2012.

1. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

Wardle Anderson Brass are looking to consolidate our ranks after a strong 4th place finish at the 1st Section National Finals under the baton of our recently appointed MD Steven Walsh.

We need a Back Row Cornet (Position Negotiable), Solo Eb Bass and a Euph (Position Negotiable for the right candidate).

We are a friendly bunch and enjoy a good mix of varied concerts with a comfortable amount of contests throughout the year.

Interested candidates can either send me a message or contact me on 07429 494432

2. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

As above, Cornet position now applies to Solo Cornet or Back Row.
  3. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

Wardle Anderson Brass require :-

1) Solo Cornet - experience required, some challenging repertoire to look forward to!
    2) 2nd Baritone
    3) Solo Eb Bass - Again experience on this seat is preferable!
    4) Percussionist - Tuned or Kit

Apply in strict confidence by sending me a message or calling me on 07429 494432
  4. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

Wardle Anderson Brass (Championship section from jan 2014), require a strong and experienced Cornet player (position flexible) and a Baritone player with immediate effect.
    We rehearse Mondays and Wednesdays at 7.30pm in Wardle High School and have a balanced variety of concerts and contests lined up in the coming months.
    Check our website out http://www.andersonbrass.co.uk/
    Message me if you have any questions or are interested in coming down!