Wardle Anderson Brass

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by LittleEuph, May 3, 2014.

1. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Wardle Anderson Brass (NW Championship section) are looking for a 2nd euph and a 1st horn. We have a sensible programme of concerts and contests and are currently preparing for some great events that we have coming up including Whit Friday.

We rehearse on Monday and Wednesday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and J21 of the M62, under the baton of our MD Steve Walsh. We have good public transport links or depending on location we may be able to offer lifts. For more information, PM me or our website is www.andersonbrass.co.uk.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    events
    NW Championship
    programme
    concerts
    Steve Walsh
  3. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Having filled the 1st horn vacancy almost as soon as it was advertised, Wardle Anderson Brass now only require a 2nd Euphonium and one cornet player to complete our line up ready for Whit Friday and beyond. If you are interested in either vacancy please either PM me or visit out website.

4. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Wardle Anderson Brass (NW Championship Section) are looking for a 2nd euph and a cornet player (position negotiable) to complete our line up. We rehearse on Monday and Wednesday evenings in Littleborough near Rochdale and J21 of the M62 and we have some great concerts and contests lined up for the rest of the year.

if you are interested please PM me or visit our website www.andersonbrass.co.uk.