Wardle Anderson Brass- Principal Euph and Percussion

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by LittleEuph, Aug 28, 2013.

1. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Wardle Anderson Brass are looking for a Principal Euph and Percussionists to complete our line up ready for our first year in the Championship section in 2014.

We rehearse on Monday and Wednesday evenings in Wardle, near Rochdale and J21 of the M62, under the baton of our MD Steve Walsh. Students coming to Manchester or Salford in September would be very welcome. For more information, PM me or our website is www.andersonbrass.co.uk

2. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Wardle Anderson Brass are looking for a Principal Euph and Percussionists to complete our line up ready for our first year in the Championship section in 2014.

Other than these positions we have a full band and are working hard getting ready for promotion. We rehearse on Monday and Wednesday evenings in Wardle, near Rochdale and J21 of the M62, under the baton of our MD Steve Walsh (Ex YBS and Brighouse). Students coming to the North West in September would be very welcome- we also have good public transport links or depending on location we may be able to offer lifts. For more information, PM me or our website is www.andersonbrass.co.uk

3. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Having filled our percussion vacancy, Wardle Anderson Brass are now only looking for a Principal Euphonium to complete our line up ready for the challenge of St Magnus in our first year in the Championship section in 2014.

Otherwise, we have a full band and are working hard getting ready for promotion. We rehearse on Monday and Wednesday evenings in Wardle, near Rochdale and J21 of the M62, under the baton of our MD Steve Walsh (Ex YBS and Brighouse). Students coming to the North West in September would be very welcome- for more information, PM me or our website is www.andersonbrass.co.uk