Warburton Mouthpieces

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by lottie4744, Jan 5, 2005.

1. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Does anybody know any websites were I could see the specifications for the warburton mouthpieces and order them?!?

2. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

3. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

4. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

No problem. I have looked at Phil Parkers web page and they are not listed, but I know they stock them. Phone them if you want to order from them.
  5. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

Unless you are 100% sure of what you are after, I would suggest that you take a trip to somewhere that keeps the full range of tops and bottoms to find the ones that work for you.
    When I moved onto Warburton I spent over 3 hours in Phil Parkers choosing the ones that I thought worked for me - I still use the same top parts and have just acquired a few more underparts.
    I have also got a few spare tops, meaning that I have got a gold plated set and a silver set.
  6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I'll second that - when I bought my Warburton mouthpiece I went down to Phil Parkers especially to try them out and spent ages in there. There's such a big choice you can really get the mouthpiece that suits you best. Phil Parkers are a helpful bunch too.

I would've thought is there is somewhere closer [to Manchester] than London that stocks the Warburton range - it really is worth going and trying them out.