Warburton Mouthpieces

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by lottie4744, Jan 5, 2005.

1. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Does anybody know any websites were I could see the specifications for the warburton mouthpieces and order them?!?

Thanks

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anybody
    Warburton Mouthpieces
    specifications
    websites
    Thanks
  3. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

4. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Cheers!

5. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

No problem. I have looked at Phil Parkers web page and they are not listed, but I know they stock them. Phone them if you want to order from them.

6. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

Unless you are 100% sure of what you are after, I would suggest that you take a trip to somewhere that keeps the full range of tops and bottoms to find the ones that work for you.
    When I moved onto Warburton I spent over 3 hours in Phil Parkers choosing the ones that I thought worked for me - I still use the same top parts and have just acquired a few more underparts.
    I have also got a few spare tops, meaning that I have got a gold plated set and a silver set.

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I'll second that - when I bought my Warburton mouthpiece I went down to Phil Parkers especially to try them out and spent ages in there. There's such a big choice you can really get the mouthpiece that suits you best. Phil Parkers are a helpful bunch too.

I would've thought is there is somewhere closer [to Manchester] than London that stocks the Warburton range - it really is worth going and trying them out.