Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by schilke, Aug 11, 2005.

1. schilke

schilke New Member

Soprano and good horn player looking for new Band in the south yorkshire Area now. All sections welcome ,we just want a happy and settled Band.
  2. samandy

samandy Member

Solo Horn vacancy

Hi there

Although its not in your preferred area, Elland Silver Band (West Yorkshire), have a vacancy for a solo horn player and front row cornet, conducted by Morgan Griffiths. We are a friendly progressive 2nd section band, with a balanced concert and contest schedule for the coming year. The band has had a really successful few months including several contest successes and we also have a good friendly atmosphere.

If you would like further details feel free to contact me on 07940 525837.
  3. Oughtibridge Brass Band (3rd Section) are currently looking for a soprano cornet, and our horn section is up for negotiation due to family commitments.
    Oughtibridge can be found just outside of Sheffield between Middlewood and Stocksbridge. Own band room and pub down the road!

I haven't been playing with them all that long, but i think this is the most settled and friendly band that i've played with, really good bunch of people.

Can always check out the website www.oughtibridgebrassband.co.uk or pm me for more details if needed.
  4. hornsrus

hornsrus Member

up for negotiation is right!!!! I'm the current solo horn player but have four small children to look after so please please please contact oughtibridge i need a down grade!!!!! seriously we are a great bunch, talented, friendly,caring and so very modest too! you'll find most of us together for a beer or pop after every rehearsal and the pub quiz is a must!