Wanted

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by bigmamabadger, May 29, 2003.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Wanted: Band in Mid-Cheshire.
    You: Competent but not thunderingly serious, contesting/non-contesting, welcoming to poncy Southerners (Shropshire), patient, easygoing.

Me: Ex-cornet/flugel/sop/euph/horn, prefers horn, will not play cornet again for large sums of money, not played seriously for :roll: years, very good (over?)confident musician, but no lip, lost it to travel, husband and baby. Want it back.

I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN, NOW!
    I have friends in very low places.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Band
    contesting
    Southerners
    sums
    money
  3. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Shropshire isn't Southern!!!!

Anyway, there are loads of bands in SHropshire should you wish, rather than travelling further afield

Darren

Percussionist and loud person

Wem Jubilee band

4. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

It's only 30 miles from your place to wem

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Wem is too bloody far

30 miles down country roads? In the dark? With MY reputation? Besides, that makes a 60 mile round trip.
    Bog off. I want something a bit more local. Not that I wouldn't love to play with Wem, it's just they're too far away. Did think about it, honest.

Oh, and my dearest Sache-Katze, according to the folk who infest my current abode, Shropshire is way, way southern. I tried to educate them but what can you do with a bunch of plastic scousers?
    bmb

6. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Say no more, I have family from 'merseyside' and yes THEY are stupid!! (my family not scousers generally!!)

So where abouts in Cheshire you from then?? We really aren't far from cheshire in Shropshire, oh and Wem isn't neccessarily down back lanes, depends on how you approach it

Here puss puss puss puss