WANTED - Vibraphone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ploughboy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Emley Brass Band are in the market for a set of Vibes - I have a budget to work within and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any out there selling at a reasonable price? I would be happy to buy a good second hand set rather than something new but on the cheap side. . . .

2. Julebarn

Julebarn New Member

My father has recently died and had a Vibraphone which I would like to sell. It's a Premier OAV300 Concert Vibraphone. My father only bought it a short time before he became ill and didn't really have a chance to play it so it's in very good condition. I was looking for around £2,200 as he paid quite a bit more than this for it, but I'm open to (near) offers.

IMG_5402.jpg IMG_5400.jpg

It's currently in Reading, but my mother lives near Holmfirth so I could bring it up to Emley for you if you want to buy it. If you want more details, please let me know.

3. percugomez

percugomez New Member

Hello, I wonder if you still have for sale vibraphone. The premier announced that these OAV 300, I'm very interested. my email is percugomez@hotmail.com, I hope your answer, greetings.
  4. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

the Vibes are sold, we purchased them, still an excellent bit of kit!
  5. percugomez

percugomez New Member

Worth if you sell or know someone who sells one similar, please let me know.

A greeting.