Wanted urgently: 10 piece and/or brass quintet music to replace lost pads

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Simon_Horn, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

Due to misplacing a number of brand new 10 piece pads which did not belong to me, I am urgently seeking replacements.

If anyone has complete sets of 10 piece brass music and/or quintet dots, then I would really appreciate if you could let me know what pieces you have for sale and how much they will be.

Alternatively, anyone wishing to sell me electronic scanned copies would also welcome.

Please can you contact on simon@brassbander.com or call me on 07796530718. I'm hoping to replace all the lost music in the next week.

Many thanks,
    Simon

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    simon@brassbander.com
    piece brass music
    piece pads
    brass quintet music
    lost music
  3. James Yelland

James Yelland Active Member

I sympathise with your plight but... is anyone else troubled by this apparent incitement to an act which is possibly illegal and certainly immoral? The composers, arrangers and publishers of the lost music, whose livelihoods depend on sales of their products, might just be so troubled.

I'm surprised the adminstrators of this website allow such messages to be published.

4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately, it is not possible to monitor all posts 24 hours a day - the alternative would be to have all posts moderated before they appeared on the forum, which I'm sure would not be very popular.

Having now seen the post in question, I would remind everyone of the need to observe copyright law - it is there for a reason.

5. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

Much of my music is suitable for 10 piece and is legally available to download at very reasonable costs.
    I also have a large range of light/popular quintet music available.
    Take a look here.
    Always happy to advise on suitability.
    Andy
    www.pdfbrass.com

6. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Just Music have a selection of 10-part pieces here , quintet pieces here. If they have what you want in stock, I'm sure a quick phone call will be valuable in getting them sent out extra quickly.

Matt Kingston has both types here (these are in pdf format and are legally downloadable).

7. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

Thanks all for the links which i'll check out.

Jim - The music I have misplaced was brand new and never played and therefore my own sensibility guides me in this matter. I'm trying to replace the music quickly hence why i've asked for people with scanned copies. It was always my intention to replace these with original copies and i'm not trying to just get a free library of music but just to not inconvenience a band who's music
    has been misplaced/stolen. In any case I think the links provided will allow me to replace most/all of the music that has gone missing - thanks to all. Simon