Wanted - tuba solo music

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Eb Ben, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Eb Ben

Eb Ben New Member

Hi everyone,

I know people usually get sick of bass players asking for solo ideas in these forums, so sorry if this request annoys anyone.

I keep hearing Baadsvik playing Fnugg (look at this on you tube if you haven't already seen it) and thinking how amazing it is.

Does anyone have this music? I'm having problems accessing Baadsvik's website. If anyone could send me a copy of the solo part I would be so grateful. Not that I hold out much hope of being able to play it...although if I can work it up I would progress to making more of an effort to purchase the full set.

Thanks

Ben

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    solo music
    people
    everyone
    ideas
    music
  3. knuxie35

knuxie35 Member

4. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

Go straight to Oystein Baadsvik's site rather than trying to go through google which doesn't seem to want you to go there, poss as it tries to open a media player to play samples on the front page?

Alternatively try sending OB a PM via tMP (user name tubaad but not a regular visitor :( )

Ron

5. Eb Ben

Eb Ben New Member

Thanks for the advice.

As it's my birthday soon I've treated myself - bought the set for solo with brass band. Hope I can play it now - some practice will be required!