Wanted: Sovereign Cornet case

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rapier, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

As it says on the tin. Anyone got a decent condition Sovereign Cornet case they'd like to sell me? The cheaper the better. ;)

2. vonny

vonny Member

Hiya!!

Sorry i don't want to sound daft - i know i can be! What does a soverign cornet case look like? I play a soverign cornet, but my case, is just a case....
    Why do you want a soverign one specifically?

Yvonne x

3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Because I've just bought an old Sovereign off of Ebay.

(I've no idea why, I'm a Tenor Horn player and have my own, so don't really need a cornet at all. :rolleyes: )
    The cases for the Sov's I've seen are all quite big and can get mutes etc in quite easily. But the case with mine is like a little blue suitcase and pretty naff.

4. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

PM me I can help

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hehe...is there anything else you don't want cos if there is I'll check mty attic and garage to see if I have one and sell it to you on eBay... ;)

6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

The case for my own Sov is the little blue one. Used to be great for putting on the back of my bike when I was at school, but as you say, useless for getting anything other than the cornet and a mouthpiece in (unless you have a small thimble collection to carry around too...:confused: ). So, you do have a sovereign case - just not a big sovereign case!! ;)

I'm not sure why this was...was the larger case a (presumably extra cost) option? As I have seen sovs of the same vintage in both big 'un's and little 'un's...

BTW that post was of no real use to you - but I thought I'd share it anyway. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice