Wanted: Sovereign Cornet case

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rapier, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

As it says on the tin. Anyone got a decent condition Sovereign Cornet case they'd like to sell me? The cheaper the better. ;)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sovereign Cornet
    Anyone
    case
    condition
    better.
  3. vonny

vonny Member

Hiya!!

Sorry i don't want to sound daft - i know i can be! What does a soverign cornet case look like? I play a soverign cornet, but my case, is just a case....
    Why do you want a soverign one specifically?

Yvonne x

4. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Because I've just bought an old Sovereign off of Ebay.

(I've no idea why, I'm a Tenor Horn player and have my own, so don't really need a cornet at all. :rolleyes: )
    The cases for the Sov's I've seen are all quite big and can get mutes etc in quite easily. But the case with mine is like a little blue suitcase and pretty naff.

5. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

PM me I can help

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hehe...is there anything else you don't want cos if there is I'll check mty attic and garage to see if I have one and sell it to you on eBay... ;)

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

The case for my own Sov is the little blue one. Used to be great for putting on the back of my bike when I was at school, but as you say, useless for getting anything other than the cornet and a mouthpiece in (unless you have a small thimble collection to carry around too...:confused: ). So, you do have a sovereign case - just not a big sovereign case!! ;)

I'm not sure why this was...was the larger case a (presumably extra cost) option? As I have seen sovs of the same vintage in both big 'un's and little 'un's...

BTW that post was of no real use to you - but I thought I'd share it anyway. ;)