Wanted- Salvation Army Blue Favourites Book

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by cshimmon, Nov 20, 2011.

1. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

Hi!
    If anyone has a spare Euphonium blue book I'd be very grateful to take it off your hands! Also, if anyone's got a 1st Trombone copy, I know our band is short one of those as well.

Thanks!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Salvation Army
    anyone
    Euphonium blue book
    one
    Thanks
  3. James Yelland

James Yelland Active Member

4. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

That's a tune book, I need the blue favourites book of marches- thanks for trying though!

5. julian

julian Member

Hi, Ring S.P.&S direct to order by mail order. Mon-Fri 8-5 01933 445445.

6. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

When we ordered one from them before it wasn't a proper march book- we need copies you can match with, not that are too floppy or large to put on a lyre, hence my request.

7. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

No active SA Band is going to give them up. As you rightly point out they are irreplacable.

Your best chance is to find a corps that no longer has a band (or that is closing); where that corp used to have a big band and see if they will let you have thiers.

8. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

That's my hope- or an individual player not using it any more- someone who can't march etc. I'd happily buy the larger copy for someone who'd be willing to let me have their proper one? Maybe someone that can't read it anymore that sort of thing.

9. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

Or also, we do have some spares for other instruments, if anyone has a spare euph or 1st trom but is short of something else, it may be one that we have?