Wanted: SA Christmas Praise 1964 Edtn 2nd Trombone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by navylark, Nov 26, 2008.

1. navylark

navylark New Member

Hello

I am trying to get hold of a copy of the Salvation Army Christmas Praise carol book for 2nd Trombone (green cover) 1964 edition. I currently play with Breage Silver Band in Cornwall and I have only been playing a couple of years. The trouble is they only have 1st and I cannot reach that higher note - not unless there is a compressor and jubilee clip involved. Hope someone can help me out.

Cheers Navylark:oops:

2. jennyt125

jennyt125 Member

Ask Willoughby for the contact numbers of the local bands as most of them probably have these in their bandrooms. I remember using the 'green' book at Constantine and it is more than likely the same as your edition.

3. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

world of brass might have a few old copies lying around, you never know unless you ask them.

http://www.worldofbrass.com/

click on the link and send them a message on their contact us page

4. navylark

navylark New Member

Jenny

Thanks for getting back to me I have been asking everyone I bump into but to no avail. I even went into the Royal Marines music library in Portsmouth, which was huge but they didnt have it. I will keep looking. I have sent an email to the website suggested by Aussie Tuba.

All the best, did you see BB in the West Briton this week- it was a really good concert.

Cheers Navylark

5. navylark

navylark New Member

Aussie Tuba

Thanks for the advice, have sent an email to see if they have one.

Cheers now

Navylark