Wanted please - various band items

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by YorkshireBand, Jan 20, 2012.

1. YorkshireBand

YorkshireBand Member

If anyone is having a clear out, we are still looking for some items to help with our start up band.
    We have been very fortunate with the terrific assistance that we have received from fellow bands thus far and are very grateful.

We are however wondering that if anyone has a clear out of their band room, perhaps they could bear us in mind. Particularly we are looking for stand banners, uniforms, music folders and any auxiliary percussion but we would be sure to find a home for most things.

Again, Thank You. With your help the band can support the ongoing work of The Royal British Legion.

The Yorkshire Band of The Royal British Legion

The band has at its heart, the desire to grow in strength, experience, musicianship and stature as well as to promote music in the community, to inspire its own members and to support the excellent work of The Royal British Legion.
  2. EddyRossoBand

EddyRossoBand New Member

I may be able to help. I tried to start-up a new band in Rossington, Doncaster a few years ago, but not enough local support or enthusiasm. I have for sale a Yamaha cornet and a Besson Sovereign 967 Euphonium. I think there may be some music and stand banners also. I will look in the loft. Eddy 07904 681589.
  3. retiredhorn

retiredhorn New Member

As YCBB are unfortunately no longer in existence, the dress uniforms (Black with Blue lapel & Gold braiding) would suit a new home. Offers considered. Reply or call me (James) on 07594 998501