Wanted: Flugel Horn

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Columbo, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Columbo

Columbo Member

I am looking to buy a CHEAPISH Flugel horn, but non of your Chinese Ebay tat (unless genuine link recommendation). Not got lots to spend. Yamaha or Bach preferred, but will consider others as will only be played now and again. Cheers.

2. Columbo

Columbo Member

Just to clear something up and stop my band getting any more excited! I am looking for an instrument not a player!!! Calm down Guys!!

3. vonny

vonny Member

I wasn't getting excited Jason!
    Have you had a look in the Loot - I know that there probably aren't any flugel horns for sale but you never know you might get lucky...
    I don't know where else to suggest but if I do i'll let you know!

4. Columbo

Columbo Member

Sorted.

5. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

I'm shocked!! :eek: That anyone could ever think that you could buy something as rare and cherished as a flugel player on ebay!!!! Let alone a "cheapish" one!! Can just see the ad now....... lets not even go there with the photo! ;)

6. Columbo

Columbo Member

Trust you!! and at 3am?? in the morning!

7. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

:eek: How very dare you!! In the immortal words of them out of friends, " how you doin?";). or maybe I mean "we were on a break"!!! If you feel the need to check back you'll see that many of my posts are at stupid o'clock of the morningyness. Sad but true!