WANTED! Eb Soprano Cornet

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by timps, Jun 23, 2008.

1. timps

timps Member

2. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

An idea of how much you are willing to spend and what type you are looking for may help a little. If you pm me or put the details on here I may be able to help you.
  3. timps

timps Member

Money is not necessarily the issue, it is for my newphew who is not a beginner, but has been playing for a year or so.

We just need a good quality, competitive cornet that will last him until he is a very good player and will maybe want to move on to something like a Schilke.

I have heard that Yamaha's are a good places to start, but open to other suggestions.
  4. Try the Helios site. Need info contact me

Dave Wilkinson
  5. vjarjadian

vjarjadian New Member

helios dont do a soprano cornet

try ebay... theres a few going now and then.

there may also be a couple of brass bands willing to part with a soprano
  6. ginner796

ginner796 New Member

I know wer the sellers sop is, nah nah nah ! mha
  7. Rodney

Rodney Member

If you're interested in a Schilke, I know of one here in Australia that will be for sale very soon.

Let me know if you want more details.

8. brownrob

brownrob Member

I have a Besson International Soprano cornet which is an excellent instrument for students. Id go as far and say it was better than the Sovereign Sop I had

Valves are very smooth, intonation is good also there is one micro dent that is only visible by close inspection.

Plate condition is very good, bar some wear on the shepherds crook..

All in all a very good instrument, I played it for a while until I got my new Xeno :)