Wanted: Eb Horn Gig Bag

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rach_Horn, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

Looking for a Tenor Horn Gig bag for a sovereign, around 50quid. N e suggestions , or anyone got one for sale? :)

2. barry toan

barry toan New Member

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3714724539&category=16232

Although listed as an alto sax gig bag these are also designed for tenor horns. My sov currently enjoys living in one of these bags, along with loads and loads of music, a mute & silent brass system, pens, bottle of water, etc, all in separate well padded compartments.

I believe Nadia did a review of these bags, which can be found elsewhere on this forum.

3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

yup. and for a quid you cant really grumble!!!!!
    mine's lasted me 2 years of daily use and still going. and anyone who knows me will appreciate how much i lug the thing around!!!

4. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

and THROW IT :!: :!: :!:

5. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

You can also get a baritone in one of them things. They are fab. And loads a room for other stuff as well! Get one!!!

6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

err.. yes.. and throw it.

p.s. if you throw it, you might get a little dint in your bell.

7. asteria

asteria Member

Yep, and the front pocket nicely fits a straight mute upside down between two bottles of cava - made for banders! :D

8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

3 tubes of pringles, a balaclava, a workmans vest and 2 miners lamps also fit nicely

9. asteria

asteria Member

Down with that sort of thing!! :lol:

10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

hahahhaa :D u heard about that then :p
    ahem back on topic

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb Horn Gig Bag
    Tenor Horn
    Eb Horn Gig
    N e suggestions
    color
  12. asteria

asteria Member

Hehe, yes you & toby told me!! (your memory is starting to fade - careful now!)

Ahem, yes baackk on topic, I have one of the smaller black horn gig bags, great to carry and nice and light but the only drawback is the lack of stuff you can fit in. I've lost count of the number of band folders i've destroyed, although it is possible to fit your concert jacket in if you shape it round the bell of your horn!

13. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

o ahem well .. ok :p
    hehe you shouldn't have said that. Folwlsey's gonna have you now!

14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Unlike my GIG one, you can fit 2 bottles cava, mute, stage jacket, stage pants and cava cup! Except remembering to take them out before the next concert would also be good :oops:

15. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

Bought a 'Gig-Bag' gig bag today :D Its fab

16. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Me too!!!! DITTO!!!! But mine's a John Bilham - via ebay - i bought it on Monday and it arrived today - speedy!

17. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member