Sold/Expired Wanted - disposatone

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tone deaf and mute, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Tone deaf and mute

Tone deaf and mute New Member

I'm a percussion player and interested in taking up a brass instrument, but want to join a brass ensemble that won't clash with my brass banding.

One of my friends mentioned that a disposatone might be a good place to start and it sounds like an interesting instrument, but i'm having problems finding a supplier. Does anyone have one that i could buy or know who might have one to sell?

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Bob

2. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

Speak to Richard Robinson ( plays for Alliance ) i sold him one last year , and believe its still working well even with the few extra dents it has aquired

3. Tone deaf and mute

Tone deaf and mute New Member

After much searching for a 'disposatone' i have discovered that there is in fact no such instrument, as no doubt many of you had realised!

It was in fact a cruel April fools prank. My mate thought it was hilarious when i told him i only found out it was a joke more than 3 weeks later!! :!:

Much to my embarassment i only found out when i went into a music shop on tuesday and enquired where i might obtain a 'disposatone'. The shop assistant proceeded to laugh in my face and even called her colleague to join in her mirth, before explaining that there is no such thing and i might like to take up the cornet instead.

I am ever so slightly humiliated..... :oops:

4. Streaky

Streaky New Member

Class!!!!!
    :hammer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice