Wanted: Besson Sovereign euphonium OR YEP-642S euphonium

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by euphonium07, Jun 27, 2007.

1. euphonium07

euphonium07 New Member

Hello all,

I am in search of a used (but in good condition) Besson BE-967 Sovereign euphonium or even an Yamaha YEP-642S euphonium. I'm only interested if you are selling either of these with a SILVER finish. I need this ASAP for highschool. I babysit and sadly...all I can afford is anywhere from $1500-$2300. I'm desperate for an euphonium! Right now I have a YEP-201 student euphonium and I think it is time for an upgrade. Any replys or emails would be great! Feel free to contact me at leuphonium@aim.com. Thanks!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Besson Sovereign
    all
    condition
    euphonium
    YEP-201
  3. euphonium07

euphonium07 New Member

Hello people I am still looking for an euphonium. Please let me know if you have one or whatever. You can email me or write a reply, either one. But even if you know someone looking to sale his or her euphonium as I described in my add above, please tell them to contact me. Thanks!

4. euphonium07

euphonium07 New Member

Actually the most I can afford is up to $2050. Thanks and please anyway email me about the euphonium!!!!!

Taylor

5. euphonium07

euphonium07 New Member

At this point I'll even buy a YEP-321S Silver euphonium. Please anyone give me an email if you have a BE-967-2-0, YEP-642S, or a YEP-321S euphonium for $2050 or less. Please email me. leuphonium@aim.com. Thank-you and please respond ASAP!

taylor

6. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

Hi
    If you are seeking a Quality Euphonium, purchase one of ours.
    Helios UK a new name in the UK.
    A fully featured full compensating euph for less than 1000 UK pounds
    visit www.heliosuk.co.uk
    Chris