Wanted! Bass Trombone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rimesey, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Rimesey

Rimesey New Member

Hi!
    I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced 2nd hand Bass Trombone - I'm currently borrowing from the county music service.

I'm used to playing a Holton double plug, so anything vaguely similar would be good.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Patrick

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bass Trombone
    Holton
    Patrick
    borrowing
    hand Bass Trombone
  3. Trum

Trum Member

Hi, I a bach 50B available if you (or anyone else) are interested. 2 years old. slight damage to bell (though I will get this sorted in advance if needed) looking for about 1150 ono

4. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

I have seen the Trom in question and its a belter.

5. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Sorry to jump in after you've had another offer, but I'm looking to sell my Bach 50B3. Double independent in-line rotors Bb/F/Gb, 9.5" gold brass bell, open wrap slides and lightweight chrome plated nickel-silver main slide.

The instrument was bought new in 1993 and I played on it exclusively for 16 years - it made its last performance at last year's English Nationals in Preston!

I have to admit it's taken a bit of a beating in that time so there are a few creases and dings but I've just had it completely overhauled ready to sell. The slide has been stripped and cleaned out as have both rotors.

I do still have the original case but it is close to death now - Bach cases are notoriously rubbish. I used a Bach leather gig bag which I will also throw in. I'd be looking for £950 for the lot.

If you're interested, or anybody else, let me know!

Tim

6. hughess

hughess Member

Hi Pat

Point of Ayr selling a King 8B double plug in very good condition for about £1000

More than welcome to try it. drop us a pm if you interested.

7. arrawarra

arrawarra New Member

G'day

I am also on the look out for a bass trombone if anyone is in the Kendal/Lancaster/Preston area
    please feel free to contact me.

Regards