Want to buy Vincent bach 10 1/2 E mouthpiece

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by brownrob, Oct 19, 2007.

1. brownrob

brownrob Member

Cornet or Trumpet fit

Its for my 926 sop with the dual recievers, so I can take either, preferably Cornet though

Would go to mouthpiece express but i wouldnt mind having one before christmas! Though they are the cheapest going for brand new stuff!

2. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

I think Mouthpiece Express may be optimistic even about Christmas! I own a brass store and my suppliers are saying Bach mouthpieces may be as much as a year out (the strike is hurting them big time in this dept).

If I were you, I would keep my eye on eBay.

Good luck -- that is an unusual size and rarely stocked (so unlikely a store would have one around). A cornet shank would be even more difficult to find.

Mouthpiece Express BTW, is always the cheapest. You need to ask why (I know the answer, but I refuse to say something about my competitors that may be "impolite").

Of course, if money was not an issue, Kanstul makes Bach sized custom mouthpieces for around $100 or so (£50 approximately). Certainly more expensive, but you can choose from current, Mt. Vernon or NY Bach models. Only slight differences.