Want to buy Vincent bach 10 1/2 E mouthpiece

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by brownrob, Oct 19, 2007.

1. brownrob

brownrob Member

Cornet or Trumpet fit

Its for my 926 sop with the dual recievers, so I can take either, preferably Cornet though

Would go to mouthpiece express but i wouldnt mind having one before christmas! Though they are the cheapest going for brand new stuff!

Thanks!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    cheapest
    Trumpet
    recievers
    sop
    mouthpiece
  3. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

I think Mouthpiece Express may be optimistic even about Christmas! I own a brass store and my suppliers are saying Bach mouthpieces may be as much as a year out (the strike is hurting them big time in this dept).

If I were you, I would keep my eye on eBay.

Good luck -- that is an unusual size and rarely stocked (so unlikely a store would have one around). A cornet shank would be even more difficult to find.

Mouthpiece Express BTW, is always the cheapest. You need to ask why (I know the answer, but I refuse to say something about my competitors that may be "impolite").

Of course, if money was not an issue, Kanstul makes Bach sized custom mouthpieces for around $100 or so (£50 approximately). Certainly more expensive, but you can choose from current, Mt. Vernon or NY Bach models. Only slight differences.

Jim