Wansbeck Entertainment Contest

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by michellegarbutt, Nov 25, 2004.

1. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

The wansbeck entertainment contest takes place on Sunday at Ashington College. Who's going to be there. Murton Colliery are going and fielding a record band for us. (25 players and 6 percussionists). and we've still had to leave a couple of back row cornets off the stand. who else is going?

2. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Yup i'm up home this weekend, and i'm playing with ellington, nice to be given a bit of notice like only properly got asked today. Should be good quite a lot of bands in this year

3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Aye we will be there

4. six pints

six pints Active Member

ashingtons going, apparently theyre puuting a bar in one of the main halls in the tec! unfortunately i wont be hanging round for a drink cos got a presentation at nine on monday. :(

5. dave jake

dave jake Member

nobody wants me to play but I ll be in the bar. May even listen to a couple of bands.

6. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

AND!!!!! ;) :-D

I've gotta get a train to back at salford 4 conducting at 1!!!! And knowing how bad british rail are its going to be an early start!

7. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Don't bet on it. Stans throat isn't too good at the moment. As he's our only Bb player at the moment if he can't make it you may be getting a call very early in the morning