Wake Up

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ian perks, Oct 4, 2005.

1. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Morning all
    What time do you get up out of bed in the morning to go to work me 4.05am.
    Start work at 5am finish at 12 midday

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wake Up
    Start work
    bed
    Morning allWhat time
    Wake
  3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Wake up at 6:15 wash hair, walk dogs for half hour, get changed, leave for school at 725 get to school 830.

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

hmmm get up at about 10 past 7...........

at work for 25 past!

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Usually set the alarm for 4, then catch the train at 5.07 or 5.37 depending on what video-watching I've got to catch up on :oops:

Lie in on Saturday and Sunday until 7 ;)

6. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

argh I hate mornings! I get up for work at 7am, have a quick shower and run out of the door at between 7.20 and 7.40 hoping to miss the traffic on the motorway. I get into work at about 7.45-8am. We start at 9 but I would never get there if I left after 8. It also gives me a chance to check tMP and get some stuff done before the start of the day.

7. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Get a shout about 7am, downstairs boilersuit on, wellies on and out the door 7.05am, tho Im def not a morning person! Usually finish around 6.30-7pm.

8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Alarm goes off about 6:10. Snooze it a few times get up, bath and out of the door for 7:15 get to work around 8:00. Wake up at about 10:30 after 3rd or 4th cup of coffee!

9. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

6:30 to 7:00 Dont usually wake up till 12 though.

10. Lisa

Lisa Member

Coffee is evil! :evil:

Now that I'm back at uniā€¦
    Mondays I get up at 6.30/7.30ish and leave for uni between 7.30/8.30ish to get there for 8.00/9.00ish! Then leave at 4.00 or later...

Tuesdays I get up at 8.30/9.30ish and leave by 10.30 at latest to get there for 11. Again I then leave at 4 or later

Weds, Thurs, Fri, I get up at 6.30/7.00 and leave house at 7.40 at latest.

Weekends, it depends what I am doing!

Somehow I don't think I'm going to have much time for sleep this year! :(

11. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Not as evil as a certain cocktail I remember consuming with you :wink:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wake Up
    Start work
    bed
    Morning allWhat time
    Wake
  13. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Well I dont start my new job until 31st October,

So I get up generally around half nine / ten o clock, check my e-mails, read the man city news, check tmp, go to the gym, then go back to bed for an hour :D

14. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Wake up 6:15
    Get bus about 7:15
    Meet friends 8: 15
    Get college bus at 8:40
    Start college 9:15 (except monday's 11:00 :woo )

I hate mornings! arghhh! :mad:

Finish 3:40 0r 4:45 when I have band

15. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

:O Some of you get up far to early!! I'm in college on thursdays and fridays soooo its sort of a 6.30 start for me, with a shower, breakfast, and time to make a sandwich, then leave at 7.50, walk down the hill, across the bridge and along the key to the carpark where I meet Terri for my lift at about 8.06/7 then drive to college and get there between quarter to and quarter past 9!

Every other day I stay in bed til I wake up :tongue: usually about 9ish :tongue:

16. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

and the rest!! :rolleyes:

week days... get woken up at 7 10. go back to sleep for 20mins, wake up at 7 30, get up, get ready, leave the house between 8 and 8 15 (choice of 2 trains!)

saturdays...get woken about 8 20, leave the house at 8 50 (often later tho... woops)

sundays... if theres no contests or anything... sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep til anything between 10 and 12

17. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

If I'm on days - set the alarm for 5.15 - hit snooze a couple of times - shower - leave the house at about 6 - 3 mile cycle ride to work - copious amounts of coffee.

If I'm on Nights - get home from work at about 6.45, sleep until about 1, watch telly and laze about until time to go to work again (about 18.00)

Days off - I naturally wake up 4-5 hours after I go to sleep which is very annoying. Tend to sleep more depending on previous night's alcohol consumption though :rolleyes:

18. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I'm generally up sometime just after 6, bumble around the house for a bit, leave at 7ish, go do whatever it is I need to do with my kids (pick them up and drop them off or just drop them off depending on what day it is), pick up Trev the Victor Meldrew of our company and take my life in my hands driving down the M621 with every nut case on the road in to Leeds to arrive anywhere between 7:50 and 8:30 (traffic permitting) to start at 8:30.

I hate work day mornings. :mad:

19. dyl

dyl Active Member

Mondays and Tuesdays I get up at 7.45 and leave the house at 8.30ish - in work by about 9ish.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I get up at 7.45, leave the house at 8.40, drop my son off at school, and in work for about 9.45ish.

Good job we're on flexi! ;)

Saturdays I get up when the kids wake me - which is usually close to 7 :mad:

Sundays - we usually take turns for a lie-in.

20. Di

Di Active Member

Get up 7:30ish, whenever madam has finished with the bathroom, out at 8:10, drop Vic at school, start work at 8:45. Thats the easy end of the day, its the afternoons/evenings get complicated! :frown:

21. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Dad has to drag me out of bed in thge mornings.... literally! :eek: 7:15am? As if that time even exists! It's still only single figures!! :rolleyes:

I HATE mornings, why can't school start at like 10 or something?? :mad:

22. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

my mummy says... if it starts that late then it wont be finished in time for band.