Wahoo, Go Super Mods .....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Di, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Di

Di Active Member

Just like to say a big thanks to the Mods who are doing a great job of keeping this a "family friendly" site. The innocence of the young is safe in your hands. :D :D

Keep up the good work. :wink:
  2. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

I agree totally. The 'job' is not always easy though, as there seems to be a few 'members' who I would describe as 'hit and runners' They make one derogoratory, often offensive and/or personal posting and that is it, in spite of invitations to PM the other person or organisation concerned.

These persons also, not surprisingly leave no information on their profile.

:D Whinge over.

Great forum and great work by all moderators and 99.9% of persons participating in the threads.
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

keep up the good work guys, its good to know your looking after everything so well.
    :guiness :guiness :guiness
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

yep!! here here!!
    Only been registered since sunday night, but the whole thing seems very professionally controlled. Well done the boys in green and orange.
  5. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

and girl! :cry:
  6. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

yup, well done you boys and girl :D

and i think sparkiling quavers should be commended on puttin up with all the other blokey mods.......good on ya girl!!!! :p

only jokin u lot, love you all really :D :p
  7. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

here here......now if only OTHER chatrooms and forums would be as well run as this!!
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Dear Sparkling Quavers,

I've only been registered since sunday night and the novelty and euphoria of becoming a tMPer had not yet worn off enough to notice that one of our guardian angels was female.
    Please accept my apologies for not noticing and also my acclaim for a difficult job excellently executed.

Well done the boys and girl in green and orange!!!
  9. sparkling_quavers

all is forgiven :lol:
  10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... you don't know what we all put up with here... there's no way our Sparkly is outnumbered... :):):):) :wink: :wink: (gawd, I'm in for such an ear-bashing for saying that...)

Personally - I'm glad we have every one of our mods... couldn't do it without any of them. They all do a great job...
  11. sparkling_quavers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well someone has to speak for all the women on here!
  12. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

I've had posts edited and deleted in the past and also the occasional mod PM but they've all been fair decisions and I have no complaints. It's a tough job to do but they all do it so well :)
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm sure I'd feel more rebellious if one of them didn't keep me in post-rehearsal beer almost every week! Nice job mod-types!
  14. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

. . . well, seeing as the rest of us can't get a word in edgeways . . :wink: