Voting Pop Up

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by Trumpet Major, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

Hi there
    is it possible I wonder to turn the pop up off. The one that comes on every time I come onto TMP?
    Cheers

Lou:sup

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Pop Up Hi
    Cheers Lou
    TMP
    Voting Pop
    sup
  3. Which popup? What does it ask or say?

4. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

pop ups

Hi
    it says
    Hi Trumpet Major: tMP Prediction Contest well underway: Just three sections to go now which will determine the remaining qualifying bands. So... you have just 7 days to get your votes for these sections into our prediction contest. See link at top of page to enter.

5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

it appears on the forums page ( http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/index.php ) as a reminder for the regionals prediction competition. I'll ask john about it, but certainly after next weekend it will be removed, when the regionals are over...

6. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Yes, it would be nice to be able to turn it off. Once you've been reminded it becomes annoying, especially if you don't want to vote.

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey folks

Not meaning to whine, but I don't ask for much on tMP, I am not asking for money for this, all I am wanting to do is get as many people to (1) be aware of the prediction contest and (2) to take part and vote in it.

I will turn this off on Saturday.

If there were a way I could have it show just the once per user I would. Please bear with us until Sat :) pwetty pwease :):)

8. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Fair enough John, I'll survive. No point in voting though, as not having heard any of the bands play it would just be like buying lottery tickets. And I never win that either.