Vote now for the first BOC Brother eviction

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jun 16, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Housemates have now been informed that there are 2 of them up for eviction this week.

The decision as to who leaves the BB forum is up to the members of tMP (and in an evil twist - this of course includes the housemates :twisted: ). So to register your vote use the poll in this thread - as with all polls on tMP currently, the results of this poll are only viewable by the mods. The result of this poll, and therefore who will be the first to evicted from the competition, will be announced on Friday morning.

2. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

erm.... apologies if this is just me having a blonde moment, but how can we vote if we can't see anything? :?
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

No you're not having a blonde moment Alex! Sorry, the polls' results are what should be hidden - please bear with us while this glitch is sorted.
  4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Update: 'glitch' should be gone now! ;)
  5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Strangely enough, although I hated the nominating bit I voted here too!! :twisted:
  6. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Voting for this week's eviction will close at 1pm today.

The name of the person leaving the competition this week will be announced later on this afternoon.

Who goes? You decide....................... ;)
  7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Just over 20 minutes left if you haven't voted yet (and I can see the results as they stand ..... hehe ..... :twisted: )
  8. six pints

six pints Active Member

was i last person to vote? do i get a prize??!!
  9. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Voting has now ended - and the poll has been removed.

BB will announce the name of the first evictee later on this afternoon.