virus alerts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Rhonda, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Being absolutely certain that I don't have any viruses, trojans or others on my computer, I take this to one of the spams sent via PM.

Has anybody else received a friendly PM from Dersterman and can't access the profile? Or is this the type of spam PM mentioned in the warning at the top of the page?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
  2. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Mods, is there a way you can remove the hyperlink from the above post. Presumably, clicking on it will take you to a nasty site, and I wouldn't like anyone to do that :rolleyes:

Surely, this is just perpetuating the original spam!!!

3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Dersterman has been banned - though I wasn't aware that normal members can't see banned members profiles - as would seem to be the case :-?

Done

Possibly so I'll close this thread down now. For more info please see Roger's original post here and if anyone gets a PM or sees a post that they are in any way unsure about, please contact a member of the team and we'll happily verify it. Generally if you're unsure don't click! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice