Virtuosi Euphonium, Stagg Trombone and mouthpieces for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bobbyp, Feb 5, 2011.

1. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

I have my Virtuosi Classic Compensating Euphonium for sale. It has suffered a small crease near the rim of the bell (photos on request) but this is still a fine euphonium. I believe it is only 18 months old. First Brass sells the cheaper one at £1,731.06, although the R.R.P is £2,885.10, so i am going to ask for £1200. For an 18 month compensating euphonium this is an utter bargain.

I also have a Stagg Tenor Trombone for sale. I have not played it, i bought it from the bay under the impression it was a bass - the guy shipped the wrong trombone sent me the tenor then offered me a refund minus postage but said i could keep the bone. So here it is...£50.

I also have a list of mouthpieces which i will update later when ive rounded them all up...

Any questions please feel free to ask. Buyers welcome to check out the horns, or ask for photos [​IMG]

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    R.R.P
    First Brass
    Virtuosi Classic Compensating Euphonium
    Virtuosi Euphonium
    Stagg Trombone
  3. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

4. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

I had a similar problem with post when I bought my sousaphone of ebay. The Bell had a crease in it.
    First thing I did was get it repaired. Might help your sale if you'd done the same.

5. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

6. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

7. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Would anyone consider a trade for a small 4-valve Bass Tuba, Eb or F i dont mind which?

8. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

have you asked Virtuosi if they would buy the euph back ?

9. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Would they do that? If they would i dont have any of the original paperwork, i bought it second hand myself...

10. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

well they may trade in 2nd hand virtuosi' instruments and may buy it back. always worth asking the question. My repairer has a retail business conected to his factory and will always buy used instruments so many other repairer or retail may consider buying if Virtuosi won't. Big question is what will they pay for it? still worth looking round.

11. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    R.R.P
    First Brass
    Virtuosi Classic Compensating Euphonium
    Virtuosi Euphonium
    Stagg Trombone
  13. BRASSBANDGIRL

BRASSBANDGIRL Member

just made you an offer on ebay

14. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Two days left of this auction and then its going for a trade!

15. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

All sold!
    Thanks for everyone who helped!

16. wendymthomas

wendymthomas New Member

very happy with it too