Vincent Bach S180ML 37 Stradivarius Bb Trumpet - Silver*-*FOR SALE, EXCELLENT CONDITI

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by chizzum, Jan 26, 2012.

1. chizzum

chizzum Member

Vincent Bach S180ML 37 Stradivarius Bb Trumpet - Silver - FOR SALE, EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a professional model trumpet in good condition. The trumpet has a few small dents, but
    these generally do not detract from its appearance and certainly do not effect its sound/usability.
    All valves and slides are fully operational, and the trumpet plays superbly!!

Bought brand new in 2004 when I commenced studies at the Royal Northern College of Music, and has been used
    to a high standard for work in Big Bands, Orchestras, and solo engagements.
    Medium-large bore, standard weight body,#37 bell, silver-plate finish. Comes with Bach 7C Mouthpiece.

Comes with original Vincent Bach Stradivarius case that has never been used. Zip pockets for music etc.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding the instrument.

The item is on eBay at the moment, but if the right price is agreed upon I will remove from eBay. eBay item number 110815105727.

2. leojamesflugel

leojamesflugel New Member

I'm doing a music degree, first study flugelhorn player and I reallly need a new trumpet. I tried out a Strad only the other day and was a big fan. How much are you charging approximately? Once I know if it's affordable (for me, lol) I'll arrange testing it out or something? Cheers mate. Leo
  3. chizzum

chizzum Member

Check on eBay now Leo, trumpet finishes its listing in about 12 hours!