Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Simon Kerwiin, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Simon Kerwiin

Simon Kerwiin New Member

Whilst picking up Simon (hubby) from Manchester Airport last Sunday some lovely person decided to rob us at the castle taking various bits and bobs and my computer. I have this dinosaur that I'm working on now but just to let you know that I can't log back on as kerwintootle on this pc as I can't log out as Simon Kerwiin so if anyone has sent pm's this last week, sorry for not replying, but if you did get a reply it wasn't from me but from the naughty burglar.

This has been fab and just what we needed before we emigrate outta here! :twisted:

Alex Kerwin
  2. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

Thats a real pain in the bum! Good luck with getting your stuff back!
    See you soon
  3. Simon Kerwiin

Simon Kerwiin New Member

Thanks Mark there's no way we'll get the stuff back in time we're freighting things over at the end of next week. The robbed stuff will be long gone. Never mind, they're only 'things' at the end of the day. It's really unsettled the kids though.
  4. Bones

Bones Member

Read in the Bandsman about your impending move.

Best of luck out there. Britain's loss is New Zealand's Gain.

Have a great time.

5. Simon Kerwiin

Simon Kerwiin New Member

Thanks very much. Much appreciated :D
  6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Make sure you log into tMP when in NZ Alex yeah... and say hi to Nigel Weeks for me if you see him.

All the very best of luck to you.
  7. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

bon voyage and good luck

happy banding :wink:
  8. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Hi Alex:
    I was robbed twice myself and can relate to the feelings related to the invasion of privacy. I recently saw that you were leaving the Co-Op but just learned why. All the best to you and your family as you move to New Zealand.

What's the status of your solo CD? Done or on the back burner for now?
    Done I hope :wink:
  9. Simon Kerwiin

Simon Kerwiin New Member

Hi John,

Thanks for the kind words.

The majority of the solo CD is already recorded I just have a couple of pieces to record next week before we leave.

I will log on to the mouthpiece as soon as I am settled in NZ.
  10. Di

Di Active Member

Sorry to hear about the robbery, its so awful when you just can't leave anything alone.

On the logging out as Simon issue, had a similar problem with one of our computers yesterday. Having tried several times without success to log out, I deleted the cookies and tried again. Hey Presto :lol:

Good luck with your future in New Zealand. :D
  11. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

This is the first I've heard of the move Alex, but you'll have a blast this side of the equator. Just avoid the sheep, or you'll get a reputation :wink:
  12. Simon Kerwiin

Simon Kerwiin New Member

Maybe I should worry about my husband? :lol: :wink:
  13. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Good luck to you and your husband in NZ you will be missed from the banding scene in Scotland.
  14. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Good Luck to you both on the 'big' move. I hope you will be very happy in your new venture.

15. Okiedokie of Oz

Anyone else looking for a change of scenery musically should consider australia and New Zealand. Lots of options, and beautiful weather too!! I hear there's a nice little band in Northern queensland who wouldn't turn away anybody!!! :wink:
  16. Yes, just be sure not to pick up the horrid accent...

Believe it or not there are more sheep than people in New Zealand and more New Zealander's than Australian's in Australia. (or so it seems)
  17. Okiedokie of Oz

Would like some Fush and Chups????? :wink:

If you have children, don't take then on a guided tour of Mt Cook :? :shock: :roll:
  18. Blagger

Blagger Member

Good Luck and best wishes in your new adventure 8) 8) 8)
  19. jambo

jambo Member

Best of luck out there Alex, hadnt realised you were away so soon.

Take care and have fun