Very Quick survey for A2 students: please spare a moment.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Soppy, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Soppy

Soppy Member

I'm looking for 4 A2 students to fill out a very quick survey for my Sociology coursework. It's about the effect of part time jobs on educational attainment (ie AS grades).

I need people who had a part time job @ AS and GCSE, and who did the same amount of hours in each year.

The survey will literally take about 2-3mins, so if you can help, either PM or e-mail me, or post below.

Thanks for any help
  2. Soppy

Soppy Member

1 so far, and others?
  3. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey Andrew

I have made this thread a Sticky for ya... hopefully some more people will spot it and can help you. We'll revert it back in a few days...:)
  5. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

If you email the questionaire I will take it into work and see if any of our A2 students could help you.
  6. Soppy

Soppy Member

Thanks all.

I'd like to emphasise that I only need people who did the same numbe rof hours at GCSE and AS (not A2-but I need the AS results, hence I need A students). I have got laods of other people from school already, too many in fact, but this particualr group are hard to find.

@sparkling_quavers, I can't get your e-mail from your profile, but that would be a great help.

Thanks again
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Sparkly is a Mod here on tMP and has an email address of
  8. Jamie

Jamie Member

I worked through my GSCE's and A Levels... am halfway through a degree now though... does that matter?!
  9. Soppy

Soppy Member

Depends whether you did AS's (I suppose you did, 3 years ago?) and how good your memory is :) Send me a PM if you think you can help. Thanks
  10. Soppy

Soppy Member

Thanks to all those who have helped, it's much appreciated. Time is up now, and I need to start analysing the results, so I don't need any more surveys (ie this can be de-stickied now!).

Thanks again to all