Vacancies - Poulton-le-Fylde Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Jam, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Jam

Jam New Member

Edit: For current vacancies and contact details see most recent posts

Poulton-le-Fylde Band(North West Area 1st Section) are currently looking for cornet players. Positions are available on both front and back row. The Band is also looking for a Solo Horn player.

The Band rehearse on Tuesday and Friday evenings 8.00-10.00pm.

For further details please contact Jake Macfarlane (07711 507 338 )

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  2. BassBoneMatt

BassBoneMatt Member

Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band

Hi all,

The Poulton-le-Fylde Band are currently searching for a small number of you fine musicians to fill a couple of vacant seats. The band is fantastic organisation to be a part of, a superb crowd of people!! We are competitive at contests, put on fantastic regular concerts and take part in several other local engagements. Next year we are competing in the championship section at the North West Area's, and compete locally at a championship level also.

Currently, we have vacancies for:

EEb Bass

Tutti Cornet

1st and 2nd Trombones

Musical Director

If you wish to contact the band to talk about any of our vacancies, please either PM me for some details, or visit the bands website at

Thankyou very much for your time!

Best Wishes :)

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  3. BassBoneMatt

BassBoneMatt Member

Ok then.. :-? Yes, so the top post here from 'Jam' is completely out of date!!!

Please PM me if you are interested, or visit the website. I can send you any contact details for our secretary or chairman etc, Jake MacFarlane no longer plays with the band.. is enjoying life in Spain now :cool:

Thanks! Best Wishes, Matt
  4. BassBoneMatt

BassBoneMatt Member

Come on guys! Anyone who's looking at competing in a friendly band at championship section level, this is the band for you! Competing in the areas 2009 Blackpool, Championship Section.:)