Vacancies For Ogmore Valley Silver Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Hornblower RN, May 18, 2007.

1. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

Ogmore Valley Silver Band - vacancies

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details, please see most recent posts

Based in Ogmore Vale http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&m...gmore Vale|Ogmore Vale, Ogmore Valley, CF32 7 in the South Wales region the OVSB competes in the 2nd section locally and 3rd section nationally. Due to the retirement and relocation of players we require players to fill the following positions urgently.
    Solo euphonium and bumper up....Eb bass.....cornet players front and back row and of course percussion players. Please email or PM me if you are interested or come along to rehearsal...Wednesday between 1900 and 2100 and Sunday between 1800 and 2000. :tup

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Alan - is this Ivors band, with Christine on Sop...?

3. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

That's correct John.........third prize in Ebbw Vale last Saturday in the 2nd section with 16 year old cornet player Lee Roderick winning the soloist prize.

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Super stuff, I read about that - congrats. Please also send my regards to Ivor and Chris yeah, haven't seen either of them for a little while now.

Good luck with the recruitment.

5. OVSB

OVSB New Member

Players needed for south wales band

Ogmore valley silver band , based in South Wales have a number of vaccancies open around the band, If interested in playing, joining or simply want to come for a'blow' please take a look at our new website, and get in touch with us!

freewebs.com/ogmorevalleybrassband

Or look us up on google.

6. johnl5263

johnl5263 New Member

We are currently in need of many players for future contests. some of which include,
    Tutti Cornets, Back Row Cornets, Flugel Horn, Percussionists and a trombone player. We are a band in the south wales area who are 2nd section locally and 3rd section nationally. Please Visit our website www.freewebs.com/ogmorevalleybrassband for any queries or email me at johnlewis_2405@msn.com If you would like to help us out for our contest at ebbw vale or would like to be a permanent edition to ogmore.

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009