vacancies at lostock hall

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Blagger, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Blagger

Blagger Member

Lostock Hall Band need Bari/Trom/Bass Players

Edit: For current vacancies and contact details see most recent posts

We are a local 3rd section band near Preston , Lancs.
    The following positions are available at the mo - please pm me if interested.
    Players always welcome - we rehearse on Monday and Friday nights ( next to a Pub...)

Solo or 2nd Trombone
    Solo Baritone
    BBb Bass
    Tutti Cornet

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  2. Blagger

Blagger Member

Lostock Hall Band Require players for 4th section finals

We are a local (North West) 3rd section band.
    We rehearse on mondays and fridays - next to a pub...........

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  3. Blagger

Blagger Member

Bass Trom Eb Bass and cornet for Harrogate !!!

Well we have qualified :)
    We need a bass trom, Bb Bass and cornet ( probably front row) for the 4th section finals and beyond.
    PM me or reply if interested.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  4. Blagger

Blagger Member

Lostock Hall Band Require Musical Director

Required from end of sept 2006 :
    A Musical Director for this 3rd section local Northwest band.
    The present MD - ( myself) will be finishing after we have competed in the 4th section finals at Harrogate to return to playing instead of wagging.
    For more info : pm me and i'll give you a telephone/mob number.

5. BASEMANIAN

BASEMANIAN Member

Players Needed

Lostock hall band require Bb and EB bass plus trombones . We are a friendly 4th section band looking forward to harrogate and exciting times with new conductor Iain Mcknight [Eb leyland band ] anyone interested please pm me

6. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Lostock Hall Memorial Band, Leyland, North West region

Lostock Hall Memorial Band, 4th section National finalists 2006, would be interested in hearing from Trombonists (Tenor and Bass), Tuba players (Eb or BBb) and Percussionists. The band are competing at Pontin's and the Wilkinson Open in St. Helens in the near future aswell as performing a full concert schedule, and are actively looking to achieve promotion to the Third Section nationally next year. A friendly welcome and lively atmosphere is guaranteed. Please contact myself in the strictest of confidence by PM here or by email at iainmcknight128@hotmail.com, or reply to this thread, and I'll get back to any interested parties as soon as is possible.
    www.lostockhallband.co.uk

7. BASEMANIAN

BASEMANIAN Member

Preston based band require basses and trombones to complete all sections

8. BASEMANIAN

BASEMANIAN Member

basses and trombones

Up and coming north west 4th section band Lostock Hall require Eb or Bb bass and trombone players for complete band . Contact details on website http://lostockhallband.co.uk

9. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

North west: Trombone, Bass and Percussion

Lostock Hall Band (NWBBA 3rd section, 4th section nationally) are looking to fill the following seats;
    • 1st Trombone
    • Bass Trombone
    • Eb Bass
    • BBb Bass
    • Kit Percussion
    We are a friendly and relaxed group, but with the right mix of determination and hard work required to make a sucessful band. Having missed national promotion this year by one place, we are determined to consolidate two years of top 6 finishes with a promotion spot next year. We compete at the areas and Pontins, aswell as local contests (Fleetwood, Wilkinson's, Preston etc.) and are hoping to build our base of concert work with some exciting concerts and workshop events within the near future.
    If you think you would like be part of our enjoyable yet hard working atmosphere, contact myself, in confidence, here by PM, by email (iainmcknight128@hotmail.com) or on 07929 857475.
    Interest from players (and those wishing to start playing) of all instruments is always welcomed, and guests are more than welcome to join us for rehearsal on Mondays and Fridays, 8pm-10pm (senior band) and Fridays 7pm-8pm (junior band).
    Thank you.

10. speed

speed New Member

Lostock Hall Invite Applications For Musical Director

Lostock Hall Memorial Band would like to invite applications for the position of Musical Director. We are a 3rd Section local/4th national north west area band with clear objectives. We have a busy Contest and Xmas programme planned which will require an experianced M.D. to oversee. All applications will be in confidence.
    Please visit our web site for an insight into the band and also contact details.
    Also please see web site for player vacancies.

Thanks,
    Steve Kay.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    lostock hall
    Bari
    B
    3rd section band
    vacancies
  12. speed

speed New Member

Bass Trombone Urgently Required

Lostock Hall Memorial Band

North West

4th Section National
    3rd Section Local

Bass Trombone Player urgently required

also Solo Tromb, Basses & Percussion

Visit web site for Contact details or PM myself.

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  13. speed

speed New Member

Lostock Hall Memorial Band

4th Section National Champions 2008
    Second Section Fleetwood Champions 2008

North West Area

Second Section Local
    Third Section National

Due to work commitments require:

Solo Trombone
    Percussionist

Full Concert & Contest programme planned for Xmas & 2009

Please visit website for contact details & band info:

14. speed

speed New Member

Current Vacancies at Lostock Hall

Current Vacancies at Lostock Hall:

Eb Bass
    Bb Bass
    Front Row Cornet

Busy contest season planned inc. Harrogate, Buxton & Pontins

2008 4th Section National Champions
    2008 2nd Section Fleetwood Champions
    2009 3rd Section National Finalists

Visit www.lostockhallband.co.uk for contact details

15. speed

speed New Member

Current Vacancies at Lostock Hall

The following players are currently required at Lostock Hall to complete the line up for a busy year of Labour and Love !

Trombones (tenor)

Basses (either)

Baritone

Percussion (tuned or Kit)

We are currently rehearsing for a busy Xmas programme and also contest season (2010), having just completed a busy contest period which saw us appear at the third section national finals and also win the second section at Fleetwood.
    Want to be a part of it ?

Please visit our web site for contact details and for a look round our band:

16. jeanheyes

jeanheyes New Member

Bass Player required

Lostock Hall Memorial Band - successful north west band require Bb or Eb player to complete their ranks. We are 2nd section locally and 3rd nationally and won Harrogate Finals in 2008. We practice Mondays and Fridays. Bandroom is about 1 mile from jUNCTION 29 m6 motorway. For more information please contact our secretary on 01772 421803 - all enquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence. Come and join this friendly band with players of all ages. :clap: