Vacancies at Boarshurst band.

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Frontman, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Frontman

Frontman Member

Due to unusual circumstances, the band need a Soprano, a Front Row Cornet and two Back Row Cornet players to start immediately. Several March Contests and good quality concerts on the horizon. This is a chance to join a very friendly and sociable band.

Interested please contact me...

2. ashwortdn

ashwortdn Member

3. Frontman

Frontman Member

This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most successful 4th Section Band in the country.

26 prizes from the last 26 Contests.

Now, due to unfortunate circumstances, our band needs a Soprano, a Front Row Cornet and two Back Row Cornet players to start immediately.

With Pontins, Butlins and the Northern Open on the horizon, now is the time to join us.

We are a very friendly and sociable band based in Saddleworth.

Interested? Please contact me...

4. Frontman

Frontman Member

This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most successful 4th Section Band in the country we have won
    26 prizes from the last 26 Contests entered.

Now, however we need a Soprano, a Front Row Cornet and two Back Row Cornet players and 2 Baritone players, all to start immediately.

With Pontins and the Northern Open on the horizon, now is the time to join us.

We are a very friendly and sociable band based in Saddleworth.

Interested? Please contact me...

5. Frontman

Frontman Member

Following a very successful recruitment drive we now only require one back row cornet and a 2nd Baritone to complete our line up.

We are a very hard working band who strive to play at the highest level possible.

This is an opportunity to be part of the Boarshurst future a great place to play.

If your interested Please contact David W Ashworth on 07785 257129 or
    E-mail david.w.ashworth@gmail.com

Feel free to have a look at us via our web site. www.boarshurstband.com

6. Frontman

Frontman Member

Following a very successful recruitment drive we now only require one back row cornet and a 2nd Baritone to complete our line up for Pontins, however, after Pontins, we will require a Solo Baritone due to player leaving as a result of pregnancy.

Anyone interested in any of the above positions, please call me on 07785 257129.

7. Frontman

Frontman Member

Due to work comittments etc. we require a trombone player, be it Tenor or Bass?

Anyone interested please contact me on 01457-836822 or 07785-257129.