Utility tutti player, Merseyside

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by DFS75, Nov 5, 2007.

1. DFS75

DFS75 New Member

Hi folks,
    I recently moved to Merseyside and am looking for a band. I have played for many years at a reasonable level (championsip Rep.of.Ireland). I have played Euph (2nd man), Eb bass, Bb bass, and 3rd Cornet (most recent). Lips are undoubtedly out of shape, but would love to get back into the band scene. If anyone knows of a band in the area who would be willing to allow me to sit in, it'd be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    D.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Utility
    player
    bass
    Rep.
    level
  3. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Utility player Merseyside

Hi D
    We, the Greenalls band are based in St. Helens, just off the A580, and you would be welcome to sit in at any time. We practice Monday and Thursday at the Hope and Anchor, City Rd. My tel No is 01744 730406.

Jim

4. BurgerBoy

BurgerBoy Member

Have you tried Wrexham Brass NEWI? See above...... We are a Championship Section band without the politics and player buying many top section bands seem to thrive on (and I am speaking from personal experiance!)

5. caesar romaro

caesar romaro New Member

what about Point of Ayr? Keith

6. paulspud

paulspud Member

Hello There,

Old Hall Brass, based in Billinge near Wigan, currently have vacancies for a Bb player, and/or Front Row / 3rd Cornet.

Please give me a call on 07889 271291, email paul@oldhallbrass.com or pm me if you are interested, or look at our website:

www.oldhallbrass.co.uk

Regards

Paul

7. nicola_bentham

nicola_bentham New Member

Hi, Skelmersdale Prize Band would welcome you down..we are based off the M58 in Old Skem so it is very easy to get too from Liverpool.
    We are a good standard 2nd section band, and would welcome you down for a blow on cornet.

Give me an email at skelmersdaleprizeband@hotmail.co.uk or call me (Nic) on 07743646367 if you fancy coming for a blow.

We rehearse Mondays and Thursdays 8-10.

Cheers

www.skelmersdaleprizeband.org